Skip to main content

:: Hybrid - Make your own embellishments! ::



Some time ago I told you about the hybrid embellishments
I had created, and I promised that I would create a
tutorial to help you make your own.

Well I took it to the next level and actually created a
template for you to use and make your own hybrid
embellishments using papers, buttons etc, from the
digital kits you have on your computer.

This way you get embellishments that match the
project that you're working on!

I hope you'll like em! I had lots of fun creating
mine and I hope you will as well!
Print em out on white cardstock, or simply
use
them on your digital layouts!

:: Download template here ::


To make mine I used papers from:
Two peas in a bucket, Julie Marie, Gunhild

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


För ett tag sedan berättade jag om min hybrid
dekos som jag skapat, och lovade att göra någon
typ av tutorial till er. Jag tog det steget längre
och skapade istället ett template som du kan fylla
med papper, knappar och andra digitala element
som du har på din dator.

Du använder dessa på precis samma sätt som
de digitala mallarna nedan, och skriv sedan
ut dem på vitt cardstock, gärna med struktur!
Voila :) Hoppas de kommer till användning!

:: Ladda hem hybrid dekos mallen här ::


Comments

  1. Vilka fina och väldigt användbara dekos!!! Tack för allt du delar med dig!!
    kramis
    Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för dina fina tips, man blir så otroligt inspirerad av dig. Jag har testat en av dina blommor, du kan ju gå in och kika om du vill, http://sagapo-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/.
    Ha en skön valborgshelg. Kram Carita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack så mycket! Du är helt fantastastisk som delar med dig av alla underbara saker!
    /Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattis!! Du har ju blivit "stjärna". Du är med på www.ikeagodess.com med dina fina mallar! Grattis!! (Fast du kanske redan visste om det :-)
    /Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful! Thank-you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful idea and so cute! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for these fun templates! I'll make good use of them to make hybrid embellishments. I've made some templates of my own, too, only they're for my punches. With them, I can make great little digi embellishments, then punch them out presto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too Cool! Thank You, Miss Cutie Pie! :)
    Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much. i never thought that i would be able to make my own embellishments. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your ideas. My only problem was that I couldn't download the template.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥